- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
11 Days , Mohare Danda Trek!
From-$1020/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Mohare Danda Trek takes you to the peaceful off beaten path in Annapurna’s foothills. Mohare Danda Trek is newly discovered hiking route in Annapurna region to promote sustainable eco tourism of Nepal and support local community projects that plays a vital role in overall upliftment of lifestyle of local inhabitants. This trek is also popularly known as Eco Communty Lodage trek. It is the best choice for those enthusiasts travelers who have short time to explore unlimited cultural and natural beauties of Nepal. Mohare Danda trek provides closest view of massive mount Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges from Mohare hill station at an elevation of 3,300m from sea level. Moreover, you can also see glorious sunrise and sunset views over the glittering mountains. Trip to beautiful off the beaten site of Annapurna region bounded by hills, mountains, rivers and forests of Oaks, Bamboo and Pine is truly an incredible experiences.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.