- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) professional Climbing Guide and cook.
- Staff salary insurance, equipment, transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
16 Days , Pokhalde Peak!
From-$3000/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Pokhalde Peak Climbing, one of the easiest and shortest Nepal peak climbing is also known as Dolma RI. Joint with Everest trekking this climb can be treated as a reward after reaching Kala Patthar and Base Camp. Reaching the summit, you can get stunning views of mountains like Makalu, Ama Dablam, and Pumori at an elevation of 5,800m. The climbing can be done easily within a half-day by a physically fit group with certain guidelines.
The first ascent to the Pokhalde peak (5800m) was in 1953 via Kongma La along its north ridge by John Hunt and his Everest Expedition Team. The peak looks like a crenulated rocky ridge dominated by the huge bulk of Nuptse. The peak has a small glacier, which is best reached along the ridge rising from the Kongma La, on its northern side. For climbing, you will not need any climbing gears like crampons and ice-axes, just with the help of climbing rope near the summit of Pokalde Peak you can reach the destination. Though it is known as one of the easiest climbing, due to the altitude and snow it will be challenging one for the new trekkers. So, little experience is preferred in the trekking.
We will pursue Everest trekking trail up to Tsuro Og and trek to Yarsa. Base camp will be set up close to the lakes underneath the Kongma La. We move to a rough pass and pursue a lovely snow edge and cross rough zeniths. We keep following the edge to somewhat more troublesome move through stones lastly to the limited rough summit. The North-East Face of the mountain from east of Kongma La could be the most straightforward approach to get to the summit. We move up through broken shakes and snow to the summit edge and afterward to the summit. Pokhalde Peak Climbing can result as ideal peak climbing in Nepal for those who are seeking adventures in Everest region exploring Namche Bazaar, Old Tyangboche monastery, and Pangboche monastery.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.