- All government tax and service charge.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- Staff salary insurance, equipment, transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) professional Climbing Guide and cook.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
17 Days , Island peak climb!
From-$2700/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||4 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Imja Tse Peak is more popularly known by the name of Island Peak as peak looks like an island between a sea of ice. Island was first climbed in 1953 by a British expedition team as training for ascending Mt. Everest. The peak is a part of the south ridge of Lhotse Shar and the mainlands form a semicircle of cliffs that rise to the north of the summits of Nuptse, Lhotse, and Lhotse Shar.
Nowadays, Island Peak is being more popular among peak climbers because of the wonderful scenery you can view from above the peak. Also, the adventurous journey you get to live to reach up there is marvelous. Located in Everest region, Island Peak Climbing offers breathtaking scenes of the scenery of the Khumbu region and the Chhukung valley. From the most noteworthy point of the peak, you can charm yourself with the enormous south face of Lhotse and the awesome scene on Amadablam Peak.
- Hiking through the Everest Base Camp
- Stunning Views from the top of the Island Peak
- Exploring Sherpa culture and their livelihood.
- Visiting Best Viewpoint for Everest
- Tyangboche monastery and Pangboche Monastery.
For Island peak climbing, We start our climbing endeavor with a trip to Lukla from Kathmandu which takes around 40 Minutes. We go with the Dudh Koshi waterway valley and remain one day in the Sherpa town of Namche Bazaar and appreciate the neighborhood advertise. Following day our voyage will remain at Tyangobche which from here we can see the best view of the Mount Everest. Tyangobche offers one of the best landscape of Everest just as numerous different pinnacles like Cho Oyu and a wide range of mountains and old Tyangobche religious community.
From Dingboche, we start the game plan for our Island pinnacle climbing campaign. In spite of the way that we can climb the crest in a solitary day, anyway from our previous experience we go through one evening at the base camp for modification lastly, endeavor the Island summit from the Base Camp. Though it is one of the most difficult climb but the adventure and views you get from the trip will make it all worth at the end.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.