- All government tax and service charge.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- Staff salary insurance, equipment, transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) professional Climbing Guide and cook.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
17 Days , Island peak climb!
From-$2460/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Imsa Tse peak is more popularly known by the name of Island peak. Eric Shipton’s party named island in 1953, as the peak resembles an island in a sea of ice when viewed from Dingboche. Later in 1983, the peak was renamed as Imsa Tse.
Island was first climbed in 1953 by a British expedition team as training for ascending Mt. Everest. The peak is a part of the south ridge of Lhotse Shar and the main lands forms a semicircle of cliffs that rise to the north of the summits of Nuptse, Lhotse, and Lhotse Shar.
Panoramic views of Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Thamserku, old Tyangboche monastery, exploring Namche Bazaar, Khumjung village and Pangboche village
Date & Price
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- International airfare.
- Nepal visa fee.