- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
19 Days , Arun Valley Trek!
From-$2185/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||4 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Arun, the deepest valley in the world is blessed with an incredible diversity of natural beauty and culture. Situated between two highest mountains, Everest and Makalu, Arun Valley Trek goes through Makalu- Barun National Park. It is really a non-touristy area but we can see significant views of Mt. Everest, Makalu, and hundreds of other mountains just on your eye. The sights we get to enjoy along the trek includes orchid forest, rare kind of panda along with more than 650 species of birds and over 800 species of butterflies. We will also encounter the main inhabitants of this region, Sherpa, Rai, and Limbus and become familiar with their ruler life. Richest valley in terms of wildlife and natural resources will leave us speechless with its hospitality, living style and unique culture and traditions of the inhabitant.
Arun Valley Trek can be done by taking a flight to Biratnagar and starting the trek from Hille. Or, take a straightforward flight to Tumlingtar, a small village near Hille. The highest point of this trek is Salpa Bhanjyang and furthermore, we can visit Hindu blessed lake – Salpa Lake (3414m). The main attraction of the trek will be strolling north up the Arun stream to Sedua and Num, at that point crossing Barun La 4110m.into the upper Barun valley for a nearby take a gander at Makalu.
Arun Valley Trek requires stamina and wellness to completely welcome the magnificence of the area which gives some extraordinary mountain sees. This trek can result in the best alternative in the Khumbu region as the trek itself is known as an adventurous one. We Easy Trek & Expedition can easily arrange the trek to Arun Valley according to your holidays and schedule.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.