- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
19 Days , Arun Valley Trek!
From-$1500/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
This region is blessed with an incredible diversity of natural beauty and culture. Arun valley trek is between two highest mountains, Everest and Makalu. It is really a non touristy area but we can see significant views of Mt. Everest, Makalu, and hundreds of other mountains just on your eye. Sherpa, Rai and Limbus are the main inhabitants of this region. Walking north up the Arun river to Seduwa and Num, then crossing Barun La(4110m.)into the upper Barun Khola valley for a close look at Makalu. You can put together an even wilder trek by crossing Sherpini Col and west Col into the upper Hongu valley. The highest point of this trek is Salpa Bhanjyang and also we can visit Hindu holy call Lake Salpa holy Lake (3414m).
Exploring village people and their way of life, great Himalayan panorama including Mt. Everest, Makalu, Kanchenjungha, beautiful blooms of different flowers including rhododendron.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.