- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
10 Days , Annapurna Sunrise Trek!
From-$1092/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||4 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Annapurna Sunrise Trek also known as Ghorepani Poonhill trek is one of the favorite trekking spots among travelers in Annapurna region. This trek is suitable for anyone having a decent degree of fitness. Trekking in this region is especially famous for Sunrise view from poon hill. The trek offers the spectacular mountain scenery along with charming villages inhabited particularly by the Gurungs & Magars, dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys. Annapurna Trek Route is also one of the easiest route for trekking in Himalayan Region.
The magnificent sunrise and mountain view from Poon Hill is what attracts people often to Annapurna Sunrise Trek. During the journey, you are rewarded by the natural beauty in easy and every step. Our 10 days trip will begin from Kathmandu and we will start trekking from Nayapul on the 4th day. Along the rhododendron forest of Ghorepani and stunning views from Poon hill, we will head towards Ghandruk. In Ghandruk, you will get to experience a typical lifestyle, custom, and culture of Gurung people. From there we walk down to Modi Khola that carries meltwater from Annapurna peak through Annapurna Base Camp. Our journey ends by taking a flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Though you can do the trek throughout the year, Spring season is the most preferable one among trekkers.
Main Highlights of the Trek:
- Great Cultural and Natural Wonders
- Forest with Rhododendron and wildflowers
- Stunning view of sunrise over snow-capped mountains
- Enjoy the lifestyle and tradition of Ethnic people
This trek is offered to you throughout the year and suitable for all aged people with a good level of fitness. Being at the altitude of 3210m which is considered as low in terms of trekking, is what makes the trip even more enjoyable. It is ideal for trekking with friends and family. All you need is dedication and the necessary trekking equipment. Easy treks and expedition is very pleased to offer Annapurna Sunrise Trek package with the best itinerary. Our experienced trekking team will add sparkle to make your tour more easy with a lot of blissful memories.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.