- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
13 Days , Langtang Valley Trek!
From-$1190/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Easy||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Very few places in the earth have the charm of being mystic and mythic. One such place is here in Nepal. Langtang Valley Trek is the touring activity to do in Nepal for the experience of such an amazing prospect of Mother Nature and People. Easy Treks & Expeditions takes you to that trekking destination which has got the most intrepid people ever nestling at the lap of Himalayas.
Callous god struck two calamities simultaneously on this alluring trekking region of Nepal. First was the earthquake and second was the glacier outbreak. The entire village was washed out and lots of properties were damaged including the trekking trail. However, these people showed the guts of being Nepalese and rose again. Now the trekking route is best as before. Explore holy lake of Gosainkunda and diversified locale of Langtang Valley in one single trip of Nepal.
Langtang Valley Gosainkunda Lake Trek is wholesome trekking of Langtang Region. The detour covers Langtang Valley Trekking route, Helambu Chisapani Trekking route and Gosainkunda Lake Trek route. Trekking starts from Syaprubeshi after bus drive takes us to this place. The trail consists of temperate forests, waterfalls, gigantic hills, whistling river, water mills and Tamang Villages. As trekkers ascend towards Langtang Valley they trek past Lama Hotel and bamboo forests. If you are lucky you can spot the red panda. Observe around this village and gather memories of horrible tragedy happen to this village. Get mystical while you are strolling around Kyanjin Gompa. Ancient monastery and view of Langtang Lirung, Sishapangma, Ganjala, etc. are amazing. Regular Langtang Valley Trek consists of Tsergo Ri hiking as well but trekkers will only hike the Kyanjin Ri. The journey returns back to Lama Hotel and heads to Thulo Syapru. Traversing along with the Tamang/Lama villages finally the enchanted place on earth arrives. Gosainkunda Lake is believed to have formed after the trident of Lord Shiva struck the rocks of the area. It is believed that those who drink the water from the lake would get relieved from any kinds of pain. The place is really a beautiful piece of art. Blue turquoise lake and tranquil hamlet on its shore make it a paradise. Trekkers will eventually reach the Tamang village of Chisapani having lots of terraced farmlands and woods after crossing the pass. The return trip can be made from Melamchi route or from Shivapuri route.
Book the Langtang Valley Gosainkunda Lake Trek and explore the most fabled trekking destination of Nepal. Your one visit to this place can become a motivating factor for the people of Langtang to rise again strongly after such calamities. Easy Treks & Expeditions would do its utmost best to preserve the culture, traditions, and environment of this alluring trekking region.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.