- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
15 Days , Everest Base Camp Trek!
From-$1630/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
It has never been so adventurous and cultural on the lap of world’s tallest mountain. When people combine the Himalayan wilderness with the traditions of Sherpa people then comes the momentous tale of walking holiday. Trekking to Everest Base Camp always brings lots of joy and excitement. Over two dozens of mountains are there to be seen. Nearly about 5 high passes, moraines, glaciers and diversified woods make it dynamic walking holiday. Easy Treks & Expeditions has introduced Everest Base Camp Trek as Jockpey Trail to EBC. This would provide trekkers with an amazing chance to witness Himalayan transporter route.
The journey of Trekking to Everest Base Camp has sensible beginning and humble ending. After joyous flight to world’s most extreme airfield the Lukla Airport and meeting the crew members like porters, trekking guides and Sherpa walking starts. This airport is only medium of transportation to Khumbu region. Helicopters are very expensive to transfer goods to remote places like Dingboche, Thame, Gorakshep, Lobuche, Tengboche and even Namche Bazaar. The only way of transporting the goods are through Jockpey or Yaks. Therefore, trekkers will take traditional route of Jockpey Trail to EBC. Places like Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche and Gorakshep are trekked past to reach Everest Base Camp. Total two acclimatization takes place one in Namche Bazaar and another in Dingboche. During Namche acclimatization rest trekkers will go for Everest View Hotel hiking. Panoramic view of mountains like Tabuche, Nuptse, Lhotse, Everest, Amadablam and many others really make this short hiking trip an awesome Himalayan adventure. Moreover, stop in Tengboche would add the spiritual value to this trip. After the valley of Pangboche the tree lines start to disappear. During Dingboche acclimatization trekkers climb either Nagarshan Hill or trek to Chhukung Valley. The sight of Pumori, Lobuche, Cholatse and other mountains really make your trip a Himalayan photography journey.
After Gorakshep there is no any human settlement. In order to take various Everest expedition goods and equipments Sherpa use Jockpey trail to EBC. Everest Base Camp Trek finally ends at Everest Base Camp which is about 2 hours of walking from Gorakshep. You will undoubtedly be blessed by the place where once Sir Edmung and Norgay stepped on. The sight of sunrise seen from Kalapathar the next morning is equally astounding. Rays kissing the tip of snowcapped mountains and blossom it like blooming flowers.
Behold this glorious moments of Trekking to Everest Base Camp. The trip is really a cultural excursion and Himalayan wilderness. Everest Base Camp Trek is probably the best walking activity to do in Nepal.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.