- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
22 Days , Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek!
From-$2600/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Mt. Dhaulagiri( 8167m) in central Nepal is the seventh highest peak in the world, which shadows over the Kali Gandaki river that flows in between Annapurna Massif and this awesome peak. Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is a bold and adventurous trek that takes you through some staggering ice sheets and high snow-clad goes to the Dhaulagiri Base Camp which may conceivably be a fantasy of any travel lover.
The circuit rewards you with the stunning views of Tukuche Peak (6,920m), Dhaulagiri I (8,167m), Dhaulagiri ii (7,751m), Dhaulagiri III (7,715m) and Dhaulagiri V (7,618m). The lavish scene, concealed valleys, High Mountain goes alongside many snow-topped pinnacles is a characteristic aid that makes Dhaulagiri trek characteristic heaven. The trek isn't just about mountain passes and snow-clad pinnacles yet the wealth in verdure and faunas is a fortune that it holds inside its wilderness, slopes, and pristine agrarian terrains. The general population that lives in this remote region are a motivation in themselves. The way of life they live and the remarkable culture that they have been loving since long is wonderful and delightful.
Your adventure begins with a beautiful drive to Beni from where you start your genuine trekking venture. You pass the warm and energetic towns of Darbang, Muri, and Chariban to the Italian and Dhaulagiri Base camp. On the course, you pass the high mountain passes like French pass and Dhampus go from where you slip down to the Marpha and join the Annapurna Circuit. Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is the most valued trekking trail yet because of its remoteness and certain criteria to be a proficient trekker, it has a couple of explorers who really choose this trek.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek lets you explore Nepal’s wildest and most remote areas where the mountain scenery is simply breathtaking. It is one of the longest treks and is suitable only for those with some mountaineering skills or for the physically fit. The trip is advised only in fall as winter and spring are formidable due to excessive snow ice conditions. Though it is one of the less-traveled destinations, it has been gaining more popularity due to its natural beauty and splendor intact. Along these lines, on the off chance that you get yourself proficient, at that point don't hesitate to join Easy Trek & Expedition.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.