- All government tax and service charge.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
22 Days , Dhaulagiri CircuitTrek!
From-$1500/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Mt. Dhaulagiri in central Nepal is the seventh highest peak in the world, which shadows over the Kali Gandaki river that flows in between Annapurna Massif and this awesome peak.
This trek journeys through Nepal’s wildest and most remote areas where the mountain scenery is simply breathtaking. It is one of the longest treks and is suitable only for those with some mountaineering skills or for the physically fit. The trip is advised only in fall as winter and spring are formidable due to excessive snow ice conditions.
Exploring Nepalese lifestyles, trekking through glaciers, challenging high Himalayan passes, panoramic views of great Himalayan peaks.
Date & Price
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- International airfare.
- Nepal visa fee.