- All government tax and service charge.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
13 Days , Annapurna Base camp!
From-$1564/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||4 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Annapurna base camp trek is famous for trekkers. The principal peaks of the western portion of the great Annapurna Himal, including Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Ganagapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhare, are arranged almost precisely in a circle about 10 miles in diameter with a deep glacier-covered amphitheater at the center. From this glacier basin, known as the Annapurna Sanctuary, the Modi Khola knifes its way south in a narrow gorge fully 12,000 ft. deep. Further south, the gorge opens up into a wide and fertile valley, the domain of the Gurungs. The middle and upper portions of Modi Khola offer some of the best short trekking routes in Nepal, and the valley is located so that these treks can be easily combined with treks into the Kali Gandaki region to the west.
In spite of the great heights of the surrounding peaks and ice walls, the valley floor between 12,000 and 14,000 ft. can provide comfortable camping spots in good weather.
Highlight of the Trekking
Gorgeous Annapurna, Dhaulagiri panorama, world deepest gorge Kaligandaki, different community with majority of Gurung, Magar (Poon) people
Date & Price
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- International airfare.
- Nepal visa fee.