- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
19 Days , Chola Pass Trek!
From-$1500/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||5 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Mt. Everest, standing mightily at 8848m. is the World’s highest peak and the ultimate Himalayan dream for many trekkers. Everest trek (with more time for acclimatisation) enables you not only to witness Mount Everest but also the 4th & 5th highest peaks. Lhote at 8516m., Makalu 8467m., as well as numerous other giant peaks. This region is truly the roof of the World.
Besides, trek goes through the heartland of the Sherpa (Mountain peoples) who are of Tibet origin and passes numerous charming village, many with picturesque gompas that are spectacularly set amidst its mountainous surrounding. Before reaching the Everest Base camp, the trail follows the Khumbu Glacier with huge ice pinnacles soaring to unbelievable height.
We fly to Lukla and following the Dhuda Koshi valley through beautiful pine and rhododendron trees. The jagged, Icy & snow capped peaks of Thamseku 6623m. & Kushum Kanguru 6369m,tower above the trail. A steep climb then leads us to Namche Bazaar 3345m. were we take our first stop for rest (Acclimatisation).
On the trail to Thyanboche, those with a keen eye will be rewarded with sightings of musk deer, thar (Mountain goat) Impeyan Pheasant. Thyangboche monastery is set in a beautiful location with chortens adorned with player flags and mani walls a constant remainder of the local Buddhist cultural. Views of Mt. Everest 8848m., Lhotse 8516m.,Ama Dablam 6856m, Thamserku 6623m., Kangtenga 6779m., seen form near.
We then trek via Pangboche, a small village nesting in the shadow of Ama Dablam, to Pheriche for a day of exploration. It is then a steep ascent to Lobuche 4930m.,the highest night on the trek. The trail follows to the Khumbu glacier & Kala Pathar 5554m., where the best view of Mt. Everest & a 360 Digree panorama of the World’s highest peaks are laid out before us. Our return route takes us via Thyanboche, Namche Bazaar, Lukla for a traditional farewell with our professional crew.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.