- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
18 Days , Annapurna Circuit & Tilicho Lake Trek!
From-$1950/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
This is truly an extraordinary part of Nepal. The Annapurna Circuit Trek takes you from 830m/2,723ft to 5,416m/17,769ft and back. While on this trek you will meet ten different ethnic groups and pass through four different climate zones. Your efforts will be rewarded with the completion of this fantastic trek around the entire Annapurna massif. This magical 21-day trek reaches its zenith at 5,416m/17,769ft and traverses all the way through agricultural villages to high mountain passes that resemble mountain peaks and also to the beginning of the Tibetan Plateau.
Spectacular views of Annapurna, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri ranges, fascinating landscapes of Mustang, Muktinath temple (Hinduism and Buddhism), Manang, Marpha, Braga village, large numbers of monasteries, Kaligandaki gorge etc
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.