- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) professional Climbing Guide and cook.
- Staff salary insurance, equipment, transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
20 Days , Chulu West Peak!
From-$2660/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Of the two Chulu (East and West), Chulu East is the higher peak. The first ascent into Chulu West in 1952 by a Japanese Expedition team. It lies in a small valley north of Manang; off the main trail to the Thorong La. Chulu East was climb by a German Expedition team in 1955 via the North East Ridge. Thus, it is difficult to differentiate between the two Chulu Peaks. However, the Chulu group comprises of four peaks: Two in the east and two in the west. There are no technical difficulties in ascending these peaks but the progress can be slow as the slopes are vulnerable to avalanches in certain conditions. These peaks are lying together with forms an integral part of the Manang Himal, which in turns is included in the Larger Damodar Himal
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.