- All government tax and service charge.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
17 Days , Manaslu circuit Trek!
From-$1650/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
There are very few places in Nepal which are classified under the restricted region for any kinds of tourism activities in Nepal. As recently Manaslu Circuit Trek was also listed within restricted trekking region. However, TAAN (Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal) has recently categorized this trail as regular trekking route. It is the amalgamation of rural hilly Nepal and Himalayan Nepal. Journey towards the world’s 8th tallest mountain is not ordinary walking detour. Easy Treks & Expeditions guides its valued trekkers to thrilling Larke La Pass and vicinity of Mt. Manaslu. The trail is very dynamic as it touches the Annapurna Circuit Trek route as well.
Journey begins with bus drive to Soti Khola via Kathmandu - Dhadingbeshi – Aarughat Highway. Once the walking starts, trekkers will feel engrossed by the beauty of surrounding places. Initial attractions of Manaslu Circuit Trek is the hilly environment covered by green lush forests, waterfalls, Budigandaki River, multiethnic villages and terraced farmlands. This place was highly devastated because of 2015 earthquake. Now the trail has been reopened and lots of teahouses/lodges are in full operation. Crossing several suspension bridges along the Budigandaki River and other small streams, trekkers reach the valley of Himalayan belt. The most challenging junction of this trekking in Nepal is the Larke La Pass crossing day. From top of Larke La Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh and many other mountains can be seen. It would feel like mini mountaineering experience for trekkers. Moreover, as described earlier trekkers will feel the Himalayan wilderness to the fullest. Easy Treks & Expeditions’ crew members can describe the culture, traditions and mountains of this region accurately. Most of these crew members are from this region and one can experience the authentic travel in Nepal. After crossing the Larke la Pass trekkers meet the Annapurna Circuit Trail in Dharapani. If you want for long walking holiday you can continue the journey towards Thorong La Pass as well.
Book the Manaslu Circuit Trek and get associated with the mountain of spirit. As described in Sanskrit, Mt. Manaslu got its name from word “Manas”. This is not only the walking route rather it is trail of cultural exploration. Brahmins, Chhetris, Sherpa, Lama and many other castes’ traditions can be accumulated in your travel tale along with the gorgeous sight of lofty Himalayas.
Date & Price
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- International airfare.
- Nepal visa fee.