- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) professional Climbing Guide and cook.
- Staff salary insurance, equipment, transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
20 Days , Chulu East Peak!
From-$2780/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Chulu East Peak Climbing is one of the stunning mountain Peak in the Annapurna region and is the most popular one among the climbers and mountaineers. The peak first ascended by a German expedition team in 1955 via the North East Ridge. As the peak is tough for new climbers, they should be familiar with climbing types of equipment like crampons, ice ax, climbing ropes, and tying knots.
Chulu East lying southeast of Chulu West is a comparatively smaller peak. The peak together with the Chulu West forms an integral part of the Manang Himal that turn in included in the Damodar Himal. Majestic green paddy field, monasteries, rivers, and mountain views along the way, is what makes this climbing more adventurous. Reaching the top of the summit, you can get awesome views of Annapurna II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho peak and Manaslu.
- Extended Tour to Muktinath
- A combined trip to Annapurna Circuit Trek.
- Stay in beautiful Gurung village
- Paranomic views of mountains
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.