- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
11 Days , Glimpse of Everest Trek!
From-$1250/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Glimpse of Everest Trek is a short and moderate trek as compared to other Everest Treks. This trek leads to the lap of Mount Everest and famous Buddhist monastery called “ Tengboche Monastery”. It is the largest monastery of Khumbu region, which is situated amidst of Sagarmatha National Park. Suitable for less experienced hikers who want to experience the beauty of nature and mountains. This trekking offers a panoramic view of Everest along with well-known peaks of Tawache, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and Thamserku.
Glimpse of Everest Trek offers wonderful trails that pass through the steep path, rivers, rhododendron forest, and Sagarmatha national parks. Crossing the Sagarmatha National Park, you can see rare animals, birds, and vegetation. Besides that, you can encounter beautiful landscapes, lawns, remote villages, tea houses and many more.
Trekking starts after an hour flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. After meeting our trekking guide, you can start the trek to Phakding. Then Namche Bazaar, which is a Sherpa capital city in Khumbu Region. Trekkers can take rest and explore the beautiful street and market of this beautiful village. The last destination is Tengboche, which is home to one of the highest monasteries in the world at 3440m. One of the best places to view Everest and Khumbu Himalayan ranges. During the autumn season, a festival called ‘Mani Rimdu’ is held where Sherpa people perform cultural dances, songs, and meditation. If you want further adventure, you can do Everest base camp trek or Everest High Passes Trek, which follows those same routes.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.