- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
15 Days , Upper Mustang Trek!
From-$2230/person Book Now
|Min. 1 - Max. 14
|4 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.
|All meals included
Upper Mustang Trek is a very popular trekking region of Northern Himalayas and also known as ‘ Desert in the Mountain’. Trek to this region is a very rewarding one for those who want to experience the hospitality of the people living in this remote area. The once-forbidden land, Upper Mustang also known as the Kingdom of Lo have preserved the distinct Tibetan Buddhist Culture. This trek was opened to travellers only after 1992 and we should have Upper Mustang Trek permit for trekking.
For Upper Mustang Trek, we need to continue our tour from Lower Mustang on the Annapurna Circuit. Though culture, tradition, lifestyle, and landscape of the upper region are completely different from the lower Mustang, beauty offered by both places are equally amazing. This trek will lead you up to the altitude of 3900m and will be experiencing cold air along with dusty and windy paths.
The 15 days Upper Mustang Trek takes you to the off beaten ways of Nepal that is rich with flawless culture and nature. Beginning from the capital of the nation, first, you will travel to Pokhara and after that to the breezy town of Jomsom from where your trek starts. The trail takes you through the apple plantations of Kagbeni, the entryway to Upper Mustang, and strolls through the riverbed of Kali Gandaki River passing a few settlements until coming to Chele. The trail comprises of numerous passes and crosses a few little streams that lead to the pleasant destination. The trek then continues to various Buddhist Monarchy that holds the pure virtue of Lo. The main highlight of this trip is fortification city of Lo Manthang which used to be the capital of the previous Kingdom of Lo. The trek enables you to interface with the general population living past the Himalayas and gives you an opportunity to see how life goes on in such intense territory.
Main Attractions of Upper Mustang Trek
- The Tiji Festival
- Mysterious Caves
- Ancient Monasteries and Gompas
- Mountains and Landscapes
Easy treks and expedition is known to provide the best trekking in the Upper Mustang region with flexible cost and itineraries as per your demand. We will provide best accommodation and meal along with a friendly guide to make your Upper Mustang Trek full of beautiful memories.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.