- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) professional Climbing Guide and cook.
- Staff salary insurance, equipment, transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
19 Days , Pisang Peak!
From-$2530/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Pisang Peak, one of the popular peak in Annapurna Himalayan Range is known as Jong RI. This well-known peak in Annapurna region lies between Annapurna I and Manaslu. The German Expedition team made the first ascent of Pisang peak in 1955 and since then it has been popular among trekkers. Pisang peak ascends from the yak charkas up to its summit. Sometimes we find snow on this peak at the top only.
Though Pisang Peak is taken as easy trekking compared to other trekking peaks, it is also found very difficult by some climbers and complained us that this is not also an easy one. So naturally, you have to have a good walking and climbing habit as well as your courage. The western face of the peak is guarded by a hanging glacier and offers a considerable challenging. Stunning views of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna 8091m & more than two dozens of the snow-capped mountains of Annapurna region during the trip will what make it all worthy.
Our 19-day journey starts from sightseeing around Kathmandu valley and Pisang Peak Climbing will be starting from trekking through Besisahar in the Valley of the Marsyangdi River. The trail leads you through vastly contrasting flora & fauna towards the majestic peak of Mt. Manaslu and Lamjung Himal. A major intersection of the trail meets at Dharapani while trekking through Larkya La. The Massif of Manang valley is really rich in unique culture and landscapes in fact the Annapurna and Damodar peaks dominate the valley. The trail from here follows a demanding walk to the Pisang Peak. You will be taking acclimitazion at Base Camp and High Camp. Along the way will take you to a place from where you can catch the entire panorama of the Annapurna Himalaya Range. The trail then ascends from the Manang valley to reach the top of the Thorong Pass at 5416m. After this, you will get a chance to visit the famous temple, Muktinath in Manang region. The final part of the trek takes you to Jomsom from where a flight transports you across the great Himalayas to Pokhara or you can continue to make trekking through Ghorepani poon hill. And, this beautiful journey of yours will be ending here by returning to Kathmandu through a flight.
Since Pisang peak has been open for climbing, numerous mountaineers/ Adventure seekers have successfully reached the Pisang peak through Easy Treks & Expedition and returned with lifetime memories.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.