- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
14 Days , Ganesh Himal Trek!
From-$1500/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Treks in the Ganesh Himal region are designed to introduce you to a broad spectrum of life in different Nepalese communities and varieties of beautiful scenery. Though being close to Kathmandu, trekking in this region is so rare among travelers in spite of its scenic beauty. So, Ganesh Himal Trek lets you explore timeless valleys, quiet trails, sleepy traditional villages, luxuriant forest and carefully tended terraced farmland. You may visit the base camp of the Ganesh Himal where there are two lakes: Black and white. Twin waterfalls: Ganga and Jamuna, bring joy to your heart. The trek offers you the majestic views of mountains like Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh and Langtang peaks.
Visit this area in March and April, and you will see the mountainsides red with magnificent Rhododendron blooms_Nepal’s national flower. Visit Gorkha, the birthplace of modern Nepal. This was the home of King Prithvi Narayan Shah, who fought many wars to unite the tiny kingdoms spread throughout the land now known as Nepal. His Palace can be seen on the top of the hill at Gorkha. This area is also the homeland to the origins of Gorkha Warriors. The Ganesh Himal trek begins at Trishuli, a four hours drive from Kathmandu and ends at Gorkha, a six-hour drive to return to Kathmandu.
Exploring typical Nepalese lifestyles, historical site, great scenery of Himalayan panorama, walking through beautiful terrace farmlands and sparkling waterfalls is what makes this trek memorable among trekkers. This trek is recommended by many trekkers though it is not as popular as Annapurna and Everest.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.