- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) professional Climbing Guide and cook.
- Staff salary insurance, equipment, transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
16 Days , Mera peak climbing!
From-$2860/person Book Now
|Min. 2 - Max. 10
|3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.
|All meals included
Mera Peak (6,461m/21,190ft) is one of the highest peaks in Nepal. Rising south of Everest, the peak was first scaled 20th May 1953 by J.O.M Roberts and Sen Tenzing. Known as one of the challenging trekking peaks, Mera peak is popular among trekkers as it is an excellent option for anyone with moderate mountaineering experience. The ascent of Mera Peak Climbing is generally technically straightforward, requiring little more than crampons and an ice ax. We will fix ropes where necessary and our Guides and Sherpas will assist you as much as possible. Most preferred during autumn and spring, this climb will let you get some stunning views of Himalayas.
After a mountain flight from Kathmandu, our trek will begin by heading southeast from Lukla. We will walk along a high, rocky ridge through dense forests and across several streams before reaching the pass that will take us into the remote and largely inhabited Honku Valley. Trekking and Camping in this wild land of Himalayan pine forests are indeed an impressive experience. At Tangnag, we will rest and explore the huge moraine and the beautiful glacial lake north of the village. We will proceed to Khare ( 5,099m) and set up camp. Our ascent will follow the glacier that leads to Mera la(5,415m) and on to high camp from where we will prepare for our early morning summit. From High Camp, we can take in a sweeping view of Kanchenjunga, Chamlang, Makalu to the east, Everest and Lhotse to the north and Amadablam and Cho-Oyu to the west. This view is undoubtedly one of the most stunning in all of Nepal. With good conditions, we will summit Mera Peak the following morning. As we make our way back down the valley to Lukla for our flight back to Kathmandu, you will have completed a demanding trek to achieve the summit of one of the most beautiful mountains in Nepal.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.