- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
18 Days , Tsum Valley Trek!
From-$1690/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
The remote Tsum Valley Trek has only been open to trekkers since 2008. The Tsum Valley is a sacred Himalayan pilgrimage valley in close proximity to Tibet. Its unspoiled natural beauty and its pristine culture make this trekking area unique. Tsum comes from the Tibetan word ‘Tsombo’, which means “vivid”; the significance of which is abundantly clear as you gaze upon the sparkling mountain vistas.
The trail goes through pine woodlands, along seething waterways with falling cascades and unbelievable suspension spans, through captivating towns and to a few gompas, cloisters, mani dividers, and stupas, also Milarepa's Cave. In plain view are the mountain scopes of Himalchuli (7,893m), Ganesh Himal (7,140m), Manaslu (8,163m), Churke Himal and the Poshyop Glacier. Against the majestic backdrop of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal and Baudha Himal ranges, this serene Himalayan valley is rich in ancient art, culture, and religion. Trails are strewn with artistic chortens and mani walls carved with deities and prayers. The Buddhist Saint Milarepa is believed to have meditated in the mountain caves and the ancient remains of the Tsum Kingdom are still visible today. Due to its remoteness and inaccessibility, this sacred valley and its people have been bypassed by mainstream development for centuries and the unique culture of this valley has remained intact.
For trekkers who are intrigued by Tibetan culture just as mountains, Tsum Valley offers them the chance to observe Tibetan Buddhist individuals in their towns, priests and nuns in their particular religious requests. Not only this but it also provides awesome perspectives on the Himalayas in a near journey like a trek into this concealed valley. So, why not join us on this wonderful trek to Tsum Valley and enjoy nature for a while.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.