- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
11 Days , Mohare Danda Trek!
From-$1020/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
When it is about short treks, Mohare Danda Poon Hill Trek always comes on first. Situated in the Annapurna Region, the journey to Poon Hill provides the most exciting and breath-taking views. This mesmerizing short trek will provide you the captivating Sunrise that you remember for life. Also, it pleases you with having a glimpse of snow-capped mountain peaks and carouses the Himalayan Subculture which you will remember for a lifetime. You can have the best photographic shots, backed up by Mount Fishtail (6993 m) also named ‘’ Maccha Pucchre ’’ due to a fishtail-like structure. After the rays of sun strike through those majestic mountains, it paralyzes through its stunning view.
Additionally, going to Mohare Danda not only helps you in its pleasing views, but you can learn the culture, and support the local community that you will meet on the way to the Danda. The locals, always welcome guests with their warm hearts and leave no option to criticize them about their hospitality. If you are excited to explore the beauty of the Annapurna Region and get into the woods with the rivers, mountains, hills, forests you must not miss the Poon Hill. However, if you are more of a challenging trekker than that of nature kind you must visit Mardi Himal, which is challenging and filled with the thrilling vibes. A lot of animals are seen in the Himalayan Part there. Visiting the crowded place, when you have come to spend your holiday may not be your choice as well. So in the Annapurna Region, people rarely visit the Annapurna Panorama Trek which is the alternative of Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek as well.
Situating in the lap of, Annapurna’s, it gives the easy foothills that will lead you to the heavenly view. Hiking for 10 days, for trekkers who have a short time, Mohare Danda is the ultimate choice.
Observe the local Magar and Gurung Culture
Get involved in the typical Nepali Community, by staying in a tea house.
Visit the most visited place in Annapurna Region
Landscapes of Mountains surrounding you
Smells of flora and faunas, which is adherent.
Why is Mohare Danda your ultimate trekking choice?
As you all know, Nepal is a trekkers’ paradise because it is the home of many adventurous trekking trails. Among the majority of fascinating trekking trails, Mohare Danda is also one. Here it is me telling you why Mohare Danda is your ultimate trekking choice.
Short Time Trek
You can go to Mohare Danda Trek even though you have less travel time.
Easy Trekking Trail
You don’t need to be a hardcore trekker to go on this amazing trek. A person with a beginner level trekking experience can definitely enjoy this trek because it has easy trails to trek on.
Why is Mohare Danda Trek your gateway to the local culture?
A number of Gurung and Magar people live in the communities around the trekking trails. They welcome you with a million-dollar smile and provide you the best hospitality you have ever experienced. So, this trek is your perfect time to know the local culture and celebrate life accordingly.
How is Mohare Danda Trek your access to the serenity of nature?
Nature is a big ocean of beautiful resources. A trip to Mohare Danda definitely allows you to dive deep into the nature and makes you fall in love with nature. Here is why Mohare Danda Trek is your ideal gateway to nature.
- The mesmerizing view of the mountains
Mohare Danda Trekking provides you the most amazing view of the mountains which you will always remember in your life.
- Flora and Fauna
The variation of flora and fauna experienced in this alluring trek is definitely a cherry on the cake. You get to experience a variety of flora and fauna in this eye-wooing trek.
Mohare Danda Trek | Some Interesting Facts
All and all, Mohare Danda Trek is a less crowded eco-friendly trek. It is the whole image of the Annapurna region in a nutshell. You get a lifetime experience of the whole Annapurna Region via this short beautiful trek.
If you are on to see the most breathtaking mountain views around the Annapurna Region then Mohare Danda Trek is definitely the most ideal trek. Apart from this, it is a short easy trek. So, it is a perfect opportunity for beginner trekkers to have an awesome trekking experience which they will always remember in life.
Come, Live Life and Enjoy it to the fullest. You never know what life has in its store for you.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.