- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
10 Days , Mardi himal Trek!
From-$1350/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Mardi Himal Trek is a decent choice to escape from the crowded treks and cities which lies within the Annapurna region of Nepal. It is one of the most popular and preferable treks because of the least crowd during the favorable season. In spite of the fact that accessibility and accommodation of food and lodges in this area is barely low, Mardi Himal Trek is still an enjoyable trekking route which requires less exertion.
Mardi Himal Trek is an unseen gem of Nepal which lets you explore the solitary trails complete with dense forest, interesting villages, valleys, terraced farms, astonishing streams. And also the amazing views of the Annapurna, Machhapuchhre(fishtail), Hiunchuli and Mardi Himal. The trail also includes walking around rhododendron forest for several hours which looks amazing during March- April. Mardi Himal Trek is not only best for enjoying the beauty of mountains but also to get the taste of unspoiled culture and villages.
This journey will start from sightseeing around Kathmandu and by visiting along Pokhara we will start the trek from there. We move towards our last goal Mardi Himal through the way offering the vision of various mountains, timberlands, valleys, delightful lakes, cascades, and some more. Mardi Himal Trek begins from Pokhara from where we take a drive to Kande and trek to Pothana or Deurali. At that point, we move towards Low Camp, then to High Camp, lastly to Mardi Himal Base Camp. After the delightful involvement in base camp, we trek down to Siding. From Siding, we drive back to Pokhara by private vehicle (jeep, vehicle, van, and so forth.) given by the agency. You can also extend the trip if you want to do the climbing to reach Mardi Himal Summit which will also be equally stunning in comparison to other mountain climbings.
This 10 days Mardi Himal Trek is interesting and popular compared to other treks in Annapurna region. As the difficulty level is medium, anyone with a basic level of fitness can do the trek. Whereas, if you love solo trekking, you can take Mardi Himal Map along with you which will help you a lot with routes. It is similar to Annapurna Base Camp trek in terms of stunning views and duration. You can book this incredible trek package and enjoy the journey with us. With our years of experience in Nepal Trekking, we will make your trek the most memorable experience of your life.
How much does Mardi Himal Trek cost?
Cashier of Mardi Himal Trek is subjected to various things. The first thing is to take permission from Annapurna Conservation Area Project(ASAP) which costs NRS 3000 . The tourist information management system(TIMS) card that costs around NRS 4500 for single trekker, whereas NRS 1200 for group of people. The trekking package tour for Mardi Himal is expensive compared to going to the trek just with a guide or going alone. Online package tour for around 5-11 days costs around USD $ 1,300 which includes guide , accomodation-permit and various meals. Country package tour for 5-6 days costs upto $700 which includes accommodation as well as guide permits just like the online package tour.
How is the weather of Mardi Himal Trek?
If you are planning to go to Mardi Himal, and you don’t know about its features then you must keep in your mind that weather and temperature of Mardi Himal are unpredictable. The weather of Mardi Himal is iffy throughout the year. Here, the weather has 3 subparts i.e. summer, spring, and winter.
- Spring: It is the best time for trekking for the reason that the sky is blue and shining, and the view of mountain seems pleasant. The maximum temperature goes upto less than 36 degree. Although, At night time the temperature becomes cool .
- Winter: It is not the best time to visit Mardi Himal because the temperature is below zero degree. The weather becomes dry. A huge mass of snow covers the mountains with the unclouded view.
- Monsoon: Monsoon weather starts from first June and ends at the last of August. The temperatue ranges between 10 to 30 degrees. During monsoon the view of mountain becomes unpleasant and there may be heavy rainfall. So, it takes some obstacles when trekking in mountain.
So, the best time to go to trek in Mardi Himal is November and early December as it has the best weather and temperature. Another best season is Spring. It falls between February to April. Treks during summer and winter are not popular because the temperature is not suitable to trek.
How difficult is Mardi Himal Trek?
Mardi Himal Trek is a windfall for trekking which explores the beauty of Nepal.The upper view Mardi Himal trek is not as difficult as compared to other treks. The path of this trek is rough and rocky like typical Nepal path. The forest side becomes dippy if rainfall occurs. The hardest path of this trek is going from High Camp to Base Camp as it takes a lot of time. So, an extra day is preferred.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.