- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
17 Days , Manaslu circuit Trek!
From-$1650/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Are you tired of your usual life, or just a walk to the park with your dog is not being funned at all?If you are searching for something challenging that will add spice in your boredom life, then pack your gears. A trek to Manaslu Circuit will bring a whole of challenges to your guts.Manaslu Circuit Trek brings you the jaw-dropping view of forests, rivers, landscapes of the giant Himalayas. Located in the Manaslu region in western part of Nepal, with the 8163m high peak- Mt.Manaslu which is the 8th highest peak of the World. On the border side, near Tibet, this trek will give you the trial of the life that you wondered, what is like in the ’80s. Most of the people, visit this as the alternative of Annapurna Trek which is a bit crowded. Though Manaslu Circuit is on the rear region of Nepal, it is gaining popularity among the trekkers due to the richness in local heritage and biological diversities.
Larky La Pass(5167meteres) the highest destination on the trek.
Adventurous as well as Challenging
Trek-like you are in the ‘80s
Offers great views of some of the highest mountains
One of the finest adventure trek in Nepal
Reaching the highest destination may not be that easy additionally when it is snowing, but “Difficult Roads often Leads to Beautiful Destination”, right? The landscapes that look stunning with the massive mountains behind its back surely looks great. The view is so much adorable that, it will be worth what you walked for. With the untamed river flowing down in the lap of the hill, a raft through the Budi Gandaki on the way will add more thrill in your adventure.
The off beaten trails of the country will lead you in your journey. So, you don’t need to have an athletic body for the trek. An average person with a mild fitness level can easily reach the destination. However, you need to focous on your health extremly. As, you have to walk 6-7 hours per day, and you might have a problem in your ankles, joint or legs. The next thing which adds fun to your Manaslu Circuit Trek is that you can visit many more side destinations that will come in the way of Manaslu Circuit. People often visit Birendra Lake and Pungeen Gomba on their way. However, you can’t spend much time, as the tea houses are not much in number and you should be able to reach your trek destination on your allocated time.
The best thing about Trekking in Nepal is that you will get to witness the original and pure culture of the place wherever you go trekking. Either its Manaslu Circuit Trek or the Poon Hill Trek you get to taste the unblended culture in the various forms, that even varies in dressing to living. And, when it comes to food, you get a different taste at a different turn.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.