- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
14 Days , Gokyo Valley Trek!
From-$1680/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 1 - Max. 14|
|Accomodation||5 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Gokyo Valley Trek is one of the most adventurous treks in Nepal that leads you through the glacier valleys, rhododendron, oak forests, and high mountains. It is the perfect package for those travelers who want to enjoy the beauty of Himalayas. The main destination of the trek is the sight of Gokyo Lakes residing in the Eastern region which is the home of the most noteworthy slope of the world Gokyo Ri and a few Himalayan lakes by. Gokyo Lakes offer you the most crystal clear and blue water that leaves you speechless. It is located in the valley immediately west of the Khumbu valley and as far less crowded than its better-known neighbor to the east. Gokyo valley has only one traditional permanent settlement; the rest being summer pastures now catering to the passing trekkers.
Gokyo Valley Trek, starting from the sightseeing in Kathmandu is 15 days trek in which you will be able to experience all the beauty of nature by getting close to it. Going through the Khumbu on the way, you can observe the scenic view of alluring mountains. Our Trekking will cover many important places in terms of glamor like Namche Bazaar, Ngozumpa glacier, Lukla. From Gokyo RI, you can also get the best view of Mt.Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, though for the closer view you can extend your trip to Everest Base Camp Trek too.
One of the most enticing benefits of trekking with this package is an extreme view of huge ice range located between Cho You and Gyachung (2,922m) in the Khumbu region. For getting lifetime memorable experience with trekking in the Everest region through Gokyo Lake, feel free to join us. Well, for further information you can see our itinerary and contact us.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.