- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff salary insurance transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
13 Days , Annapurna Base Camp Trek!
From-$1320/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Medium||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||5 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Mt. Annapurna has been associated with hearts and fields of Nepalese farmers since century. Locals term the mountain as goddess of harvest. The glacial water full of minerals coming out of Mother Goddess herself has been a helping hand for farmers in their survival. World’s 10th tallest mountain Mt. Annapurna nowadays is equally popular destination among trekkers. Annapurna Base Camp Trek is also called as Sanctuary trek and falls within the ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project). Easy Treks takes you to this outstanding place regarded as photographer’s paradise and nature’s splendid showpiece.
Journey is divided into three parts. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek route is the first phase of Annapurna Base Camp Trek or Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. From Tadapani to Annapurna Base Camp via Machhapuchhre Base Camp is the second phase. The return trip from Jhinu natural hot water springs is the third phase. Trip is full of adventure, mountain vistas, green lush forests, streams, waterfalls, magar and gurung villages. One can also get cultural understanding of multiethnic people other than the mountains. When gazing at the sunrise from Poon Hill one can forget all the daily chores of their life. Tranquility prevails and trekkers get hypnotized by the sight of magnificence. Dhaulagiri, Neelgiri, Himchuli, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna and many other mountains dazzle trekkers. The trip through bamboo forests and alluring streams coming out of grassy meadow hills is really an awesome sight to savor for travel hungry eyes. The mountain seen in spectacular way from Pokhara is touched in Machhapuchhre Base Camp. Journey up to this point is really the vivacious walking trail experience. When trekkers reach Annapurna Base Camp they forget everything. The small hamlet having tranquil atmosphere nestled at lap of mountains really an amazing place to spend a night. Gather moments of brilliance at Annapurna Base Camp before returning back to Pokhara via Jhinu route. On the way back the natural hot water springs bathing could help trekkers revitalize their tired muscles. It is highly believed that such hot water helps in curing various skin related diseases as well.
Book the Annapurna Base Camp Trek which is famously known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trek also with the team of Easy Treks. Our years of experience in the field of Nepal Trekking would make your walking holiday in Nepal as the most memorable and hassle free journey of your life.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.