- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including entry fees with an experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu on Deluxe hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation on mountain.
- All ground transportation and flights according to itinerary.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) professional Climbing Guide and cook.
- Staff salary insurance, equipment, transportation as well as staff food and hotel.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable)
- All necessary paper work and permits (NATIONAL PARK, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government tax and service charge.
20 Days , Pisang Peak!
From-$2530/person Book Now
|Difficulty||Hard||Group size||Min. 2 - Max. 10|
|Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & tea house during trek.||Meal||All meals included|
|Starts from||Kathmandu,Nepal||Ends at||Kathmandu,Nepal|
Pisang Peak is taken as easy trekking among other trekking peak but it is also found very difficult by some climbers and complained us that this is not also easy one. So naturally you have to have a good walking and climbing habit as well as your courage. The western face of the peak is guarded by a hanging glacier and offers a considerable challenging. Pisang peak ascends from the yak kharkas up to its summit. Ascending and descending route is same one. Some time we find snow on this peak at the top only. The German Expedition team made the first ascent of Pisang peak in 1955.
Passing through the Marsyangdi valley with the views of Manaslu, Annapurna II, III, Gangapurna, exploring Pisang and Gyaru village and primitive monastery.
Date & Price
- Nepal visa fee.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .as well as all bar bill along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal insurance and Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.
- Tips for guides and porters.